On Oct 13, 2006, at 9:07 AM, Kenneth Marshall wrote:

Here are the indexes that needed to be added to the DB to enable fast
OID based queries. Hopefully, they can be included in 3.6.2+.

CREATE INDEX attachmentsoid ON attachments USING btree ( oid );
CREATE INDEX cachedgroupmembersoid ON cachedgroupmembers USING btree ( oid ); CREATE INDEX objectcustomfieldvaluesoid ON objectcustomfieldvalues USING btree ( oid );

WTF is it trying to use OID's in queries? OID's are off by default on postgres 8.1 so most tables won't even have them. RT's schema.Pg file certainly doesn't request them.

I never saw RT trying to use OIDs for anything when I analyzed the queries. Is this something new in searchbuilder?