Hi thanks for the response, I use Gentoo do and everything is compiled..
so is difficult to get into package problems.. :-) what are this
packages you mention? can I have a list?

thanks!
Chris

Jacob Helwig wrote:
> Request Tracker 3.6.1 is in Debian Unstable.
>

>>      I had this happen yesterday because I accidentally uninstalled
>> some perl libraries.  (debian packaging is great, but hard when you
>> want
>> to use a version not in debian, ie. 3.6.1)
>>
>>      As soon as I installed the things listed as
>> requirement/dependencies for the 3.4 debian package, everything was
>> fixed.

> Commercial support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard
fn:Christian Fernandez
n:Fernandez;Christian
org:Voice Signal Technologies;IT-Network
adr:;;150 Presidential way;Woburn;MA;01801;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Network Engineer
tel;work:781 9705206
tel;cell:617-645-6236
note;quoted-printable:Chris F.=0D=0A=
	Senior Network Engineer=0D=0A=
	Voice Signal Technologies=0D=0A=
	781 9705206=0D=0A=
	www.voicesignal.com=0D=0A=
	Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.=0D=0A=
	We recomend firefox and thunderbird.=0D=0A=
	www.mozilla.org
url:http://www.voicesignal.com
version:2.1
end:vcard