On 10/23/06, Kyle Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, it mostly works now. I left if for a while and came back to it late on
Friday night. After some random tests, I decided to ignore the
documentation... Where Jim Meyer had suggested using
Set($LdapServer, 'foo.bar');, it actually needed $LdapServer="foo.bar";.
Rinse and repeat for the rest of the relevant directives.

I don't know if this qualifies as a bug, but at least the information is out
there now.

Were I a betting man, I'd guess that the syntax difference is due to
RT3.4; the LDAP extension is intended for RT3.5.x and greater.

Can anyone confirm that?

--j
--
Jim Meyer, Geek at Large                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]