Bill;
The problem is with /opt/rt3/share/html/Admin/Elements/UserTabs its missing the Custom Field link
add the below to   html/Admin/Elements/UserTabs
             CustomFields => { title => loc('Custom Fields'),
                         path => "Admin/Users/CustomFields.html?id=".$id
                      }
within the subtabs {
}

Roy

Bill wrote:
Yeah, I had done that... the enabled check box is even checked, and I
added rights to view it for everyone (will be removed later when I get
it working)

Is there anything else that needs to be done????

Thanks!

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:53:32 +1100
taan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake:

You need to go to "Configuration-Global-Custom Fields-Users to enable a custom field for Users

Taan

Bill wrote:
Okay, I am doing something wrong then...  I cannot get the user custom
fields to display.  I thought it was just with the unpriv users, but it
does not display for the others either.

I've restarted apache
Insured rights to view, set, etc on the field...  Nobody can see the
field

Nothing helps.  It's something stupid I am missing right?

RT 3.6.1

Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com