That would explain it. Can you think of a quick hack that would cause this to appear for all users?

On Jan 5, 2007, at 11:56 AM, Stephen Turner wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of John Arends
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 12:46 PM
To: John Arends
Cc: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] More about "Username"

Does anyone have any idea about this? The More About code is
located at
share/html/Tickets/Elements/ShowRequestor.

In my test RT 3.6.1 instance, this showed up when viewing a
ticket, but
in my new 3.6.3 instance, it simply does not appear. Any
ideas why this
might be?

Up to 3.6.1, this box only shows for non-privileged requestors. (I can't say if this has changed in 3.6.3 as I don't have that code yet.) Could it be
that you are working with privileged requestors now?

Steve