From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Finkelstein
        Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 3:56 PM
        To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
        Subject: [rt-users] SQL query to locate administrators

        Hi all,

        I've been navigating the rt3 database schema and have had a
difficult time of locating a table that has ACL/admin information. I'd
ultimately like to be able to run a query to select all of the users that
have administrative rights on queues. The privilege escalation routine in
RT3 is a bit more complex I'm afraid, but in the off chance that it isn't,
if anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

        Thanks all!

Steve -

Use a perl script and the RT API to do this. You'll save yourself a lot of
pain...

Steve