On Feb 6, 2007, at 7:12 AM, Sven Sternberger wrote:

I now recognized the following:
I create a ticket with a line which something
like /^\w+>/
RESULT: ok

I reply on these transaction and enter again /^\w+>/
RESULT: ok

I reply on the reply transaction with an /^\w+>/
RESULT: the newly entered line vanish

So it is pretty clear that the quote mechanism is
broken if you have more than one reply level

Hi Sven

I'm trying to duplicate this so that I can write a test and fix this, but I'm having trouble duplicating it.
Are you replying in the web interface or in a mail client?

I've created a local ticket that looks something like this (by replying a lot) and haven't been able to replicate your problem.

> > > cpan> foo
> >
> > cpan> install Math::Trig
>
> frob> foo<>

foo

Does this look like what you're seeing when lines disappear?
It would be interesting to see the HTML of the page where cpan> lines disappear

Thanks

-kevin