Also a fully integrated soap (xml) interface , so php and .net systems can talk to RT.
REST is good but soap is more of a standard.
Roy
Dmitri Tikhonov wrote:
Bob Goldstein wrote:
 >On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 14:29 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>> I'd love to submit RT to Google's Summer of Code this summer. It's >> probably time to start brainstorming projects.
 >>
>> What would you like to do/see done as part of a RT summer of code >> project?

    A rational, extensible, full-featured REST 2.0

Yes. The server-side REST code could stand some improvement. I am willing to donate (or [co-]maintain, if server-side changes are not very heavy and don't take up oodles of time to keep up) RT::Client::REST to the project.

  - Dmitri.

Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com