On Mar 20, 2007, at 11:58 AM, Joe Casadonte wrote:

On 3/19/2007 10:24 AM, Drew Barnes wrote:
IIRC you can allow a person to save queries, which will let them save personal searches, but not let them save searches in the group.
Am I mistaken or has this changed since I last visited the issue?

I don't know, but that's exactly what I want and I can't figure out how to do it. I'm using 3.6.3, if that matters....

It was my recollection that personal SavedSearches were governed by the ModifySelf right.

-jesse

Thanks!

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==

Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com