Frank;
When you say added to the CC list , you mean the ticket CC watchers or the emails sent out ?? If ticket CC: then it does not quite work like that, what you created/done is queue watchers (these email addresses will get an email for tickets updated in the queue) , as soon as you move the ticket to another queue these email addresses will no longer get updates.What you need is to create a scrip that add watchers when a ticket is created , you can have that scrip as global or per queue If you just wish them to get updates from that one particular queue then make sure you have a scrip enabled on that queue On corresspond Notify CC ..
Regards;
Roy

Frank Saxton wrote:
Hello folks!

RT 3.0.1 on Redhat 7.3, an oldie but a goodie to be sure :)

Wondering if I am doing something wrong or if this feature is just broken in this version. Things are working mostly really well at the present time which makes upgrading anything an unattractive option.

I've set a particular queue to add several e-mail addresses as watchers and that seems to have taken OK. Configuration->Queues->Queue->Watchers does list the newly added e-mail addresses correctly.

However, when a new ticket is created in the queue, the watchers are not added to the cc list.

I gave "everyone" watch rights and that didn't seem to help either.

What am I doing wrong please?

Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com