Chris Hobbs wrote:
It looks like MyDay.html has been in the Tools area forever, but incomplete - it displayed a terrific looking form but didn't actually act on the Submit button - talk about a let-down :).

I have a very crude but working fix for this. I'd like feedback on what else needs to be done to make it safe/sane. I don't know enough about how the RT internals work to know whether I'm doing really stupid stuff here or not. Do I need to be checking the permissions on each ticket update to make sure the user has the appropriate permissions, for example?

Anyway, here it is - I hope others find it useful. I know our techs are going to love being able to update all their tickets in one spot!

Thanks. I Finally got a chance to go through and implement a proper patch based (in spirit) on this one. It'll be in the next release.

Best,
Jesse