At Thursday 4/26/2007 03:31 PM, Jason Fenner wrote:
I am trying to iterate over the names of groups with this code piece:

use RT::Groups;
        my $groups = new RT::Groups($user);
        $groups->LimitToUserDefinedGroups();
        print $groups->Count . "\n";
        while (my $group = $groups->Next) {
           #print $group->Id ." is a group id\n";
           print $group->Name;
        }

For some reason the while loop keeps resulting in false and is never run. However, I know that I do have groups because that Count method is returning the number 7. Does anyone know why I can't iterate?

Thanks,
--Jason

Jason,

I just ran this code and it worked for me - I wonder if $user has the privileges to see the groups?

Steve