At Wednesday 5/23/2007 11:24 AM, José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior wrote:
Hey, I need to do one of those "costumer satisfaction surveys" on random ticket closings. I'm thinking in a Script to open a new ticket about a survey and using an external app to do the actual survey stuff.

Unless someone has a better idea :)

[]s
Jose P. E. Junior

Hello Jose.

We did something similar for a customer, with the survey itself being handled outside of RT, and it seems to work well. We created a scrip that sends mail on first resolve of a ticket, with the email message containing a link to the external survey page. The only difference for your requirement is to write a custom condition in the scrip that does random closings rather than first-closing.

Steve