Brandi L wrote:
Hi everyone!
I have two issues here that I'm trying to solve.
My other problem is the fact that in Internet Explorer (but not in Firefox) the right side of my tables is getting cut off when using the 3.4-compat stylesheets (see screen print link below). Has anyone else seen this problem? Screen print of cut off tables <http://foxweb.marist.edu/users/kbr4b/screenPrint.png> Does anyone have any suggestions? Help is, as always, greatly appreciated. Thanks! Regards,
Brandi L
Using IE7? I suspect that it's CSS intended for IE5.X that's messing things up. I have to straighten this up before we can go to 3.6 here. happens with the 3.5-default skin as well, but you also get messed-up "hide" buttons on each section.

Jeff Voskamp