On Jul 4, 2007, at 5:17 AM, Alain Sips wrote:

Hello,

I looked for previous posts regarding this problem, but couldn't seem to find any, so I'll try my luck here :-)

I did an upgrade from 3.4.5 to 3.6.3. Everything seems to be working fine, except 1 queue. There is a queue called "Messina & RT", and if I click on this in the quicksearch table, it returns no results (in the quicksearch table it does say how many open, new and stalled tickets there are for this queue, so it can find the queue).

If I now go to edit search, I get the following message:

*Results*
Error near ->Messina<- expecting a VALUE in 'Queue = 'Messina '
I'm lost

Also in the search field it says:
"Queue = 'Messina "
(so at the ampersand it stops parsing).

We never had a problem with this in the previous version, so I guess it is a bug?

Is there something I can do about this?

Can you test out RT 3.6.4RC2?

Best,
Jesse