On Aug 21, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Nicholas Clark wrote:

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 09:49:52AM +0200, Espen Wiborg wrote:
Nicholas Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Mmm. Are they serious that upper case ASCII is only allowed in nmstart and
not nmchar?

I should think not. :)

And, indeed, http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/grammar.html section D.2
includes the crucial '%option case-insensitive'.  IIUC, CSS doesn't
really care about case, except in quoted strings.

Thanks.

I've attached a suggested implementation, as a diff from 3.6-RELEASE

Since you can have multiple CSS classes for any one item, I'd think it would make more sense to do

customfield edit foo

rather than customfield-edit-foo

That way you could more easily theme all custom field values or all custom field values of a certain name, regardless of whether they're edit or display.

Does that seem sane?