Hi Liam,

It looks like "Notify Requestors" (as a scrip action) and "Reply to requestors" (as a web gui update type) send mail only to the requestor(s). If you manually add someone else as a Cc: then there's no way you can prevent them from hitting Reply To All. That would be a Boss Training Issue.

On the other hand, if you Bcc: the boss then his copy of the e-mail shouldn't have the requestor's address on it (but he also wouldn't know that the requestor got a copy of it as well).

Regards,
Gene