At Monday 9/24/2007 03:04 PM, you wrote:
I've figured out the problem. The Custom condition that checks if a transaction
is for CustomFields, is on the one CF and that the value is being set to
Provisioning doesn't run during a ticket Create action.  If I set the value of
that CF to Provisioning *after* the ticket has been created, the child tickets
I'm trying to spawn are created.  I'm wondering if using TransactionBatch will
fix this.

Can you do something like this in the condition:

IF transaction type is "Create"
OR (transaction type is "CustomField" and transaction field id = 5)
  return 1
ELSE
  return 0

or maybe you could dispense with the custom action part and have this in the condition:

IF ( transaction type is "Create" and Ticket Type CF = 'Provisioning')
OR (transaction type is "CustomField" and transaction field id = 5 and trans new value = 'Provisioning')
  return 1
ELSE
  return 0

Steve