All - we've been running on an install of rt-3.2.0 for several years
now and I've decided it's time to upgrade.  I have two questions so
far:

1. I've installed rt-3.6.5 on a different server and have initialized
the db.  I can get to the login page of RT and can login with the
default root user and password.  However, when I click on any of the
links in RT, I'm sent back to the login screen.

After logging in, I can see that RT sets a cookie as well as inserting
a matching row into the sessions table. My DB is mysql-5.0.42, and I'm
running on apache-2.0.58/mod_perl2

2. After resolving the above issue, what's the best way to bring my
old rt database over. Ideally, I'd like to run a mysqldump of the old
database and import it into the new server.  At that point, I'd
imagine I'd need to run some sort of db schema update script, correct?
 I didn't see anything obvious in the wiki about this.

Thank you
-Erik

--
Erik Anderson