Hi,

some mailservers don't accept emails from our RT. This is caused by sender address in outgoing mail envelope, which is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (apache is web server and equinox.eccenet.sk is server hostname). This mail address is not valid - there is no address apache@ recipient on this server, and also, equinox.eccenet.sk is machine in corporate LAN, which has no publicly available MX record (there is another mailserver to communicate with the world, and relaying mail to and from equinox).

So I want RT to put another address in the envelope, or to rewrite envelope to something else, for example [EMAIL PROTECTED] or so. I cannot find the way how to do it. Any ideas? Thanks a lot...

--
Michal Rybarik
ecce, s.r.o.