Hallo,

--Am 18. Januar 2008 11:22:19 +0100 schrieb Dirk Pape <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

For "pragmatic kind" of cf cannot be stored anywhere an "mandatory"
status does not depend on the "pragmatic kind".

this sentence is t a sentence I think, so next try.

cfs for now have only a category (type) but there is no attribute to give them the desired "pragmatics", that is on which pages they will be shown or can be entered and in which stage of the ticket they become mandatory.

I look for a way to express this in the database and use this information in the mason code systematically.

Regards, Dirk.