Hi Ruslan,

I have changed those indexes this morning and will monitor the results today. I created the second new index as CGM2 to prevent the system complaining about duplicate keys.

Thanks

Richard

Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
4 seconds is still slow, but better than 100-400.

About your indexes. You can and I really suggest to delete the
following indexes on CGM table:
* DROP INDEX GrouMem ON CachedGroupMembers;
* DROP INDEX group1 ON CachedGroupMembers;
* DROP INDEX member1 ON CachedGroupMembers;

And instead create indexes:
CREATE INDEX CGM1 ON CachedGroupMembers(MemberId, GroupId, Disabled);
CREATE INDEX CGM1 ON CachedGroupMembers(MemberId, ImmediateParentId);

Both will be part of 3.8's schema update.