On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 05:33:27PM +0200, Nicolas Chuche wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We will be looking for rt support in France soon. Does best practical
> has french recommended partners ?

Nicolas,

Generally, Best Practical provides support to customers around the
world. A few of our team never sleep and a few of our team are located
outside the US, so we have fairly good coverage outside of US business
hours.

If you need French-language tech support, that's something we can't
really provide. (Unless you want to laugh at our High-school-level
French.)

Drop me a line off-list and we can get something put together for you.

Best,
Jesse