Hello list,

For my brand-new RT implementation, one of my users created a ticket
with

Subject:
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is stretching the heck out of the layout whenever that ticket's on
the page.  Where would I define a max char limit for subject lines?
This is going to be shown to department heads soon, and I want the at a
glance etc. pages to look purty no matter what someone sends in.

Also, I will probably delete that ticket first, but it does illustrate
the general concept :-)

------------------------

Rob Munsch

IT Administrator