I'd like all privileged users to be able to see the User list, to find other privileged users' contact information.

The only thing I've been able to find is ShowConfigTab, which allows them to see a lot of other things and even implies that they can change the other person's info -- they can't, it says permission denied, but they think they can.

All I really want is to show a list of privileged users, name, email, cell, work, home phone numbers....

...yes yes I know I should be reading the source by now and I promise I will as soon as the current projects calm down a bit ;-)

--
Jo Rhett