Hi ;

If you interested I have modified my Query Builder a couple of years ago adding UpdatedBy as a search criteria ; the changes are simple and not sure why the RT developers do not include this function , I am afraid I do n't know how to do patches to RT , but attached are the code changes: ( works for rt 3.6.3 -- But I think will work for rt-3.8)

I am sure you are aware that you should not do any changes to share/html or lib/RT and any changes its better done in local/html and local/lib ..

Good luck and hope it helps;

Roy

Paul Hirose wrote:
Trying to find a Query Builder or other method to list all current
(not-Resolved/Rejected/Deleted) tickets that I may have been a part of.  Some
tickets are owned by another staff member, but I've transacted on (either as a
Comment or Reply.)

I don't want to Steal the ticket, nor do I want to add myself as a CC/AdminCC
since I'd like to keep the ticket issues in the RT system rather than out to my
email.

I'm sometimes the LastUpdatedBy, but eventually the Owner, Requestor, or
possibly another staff member will Reply/Comment on the ticket and I won't be
the LUB person any more.  So I couldn't use that.

I could Bookmark every ticket I work on (at least those that I don't own.)  But
I'm not sure that's the best way to go about it either.

Ideas welcome,
Thank you,
PH

--
Paul Hirose          : pthir...@ucdavis.edu : Sysadm Motto: rm -fr /MyLife

Commercial support: sa...@bestpractical.com

HTML changes:

Modify "html/Search/Elements/PickBasics"  under the <select name="ActorField">
add the line
<option value="UpdatedBy"><&|/l&>UpdatedBy</&></option>
so your options for select list now:

<select name="ActorField">
<option value="Owner"><&|/l&>Owner</&></option>
<option value="Creator"><&|/l&>Creator</&></option>
<option value="UpdatedBy"><&|/l&>UpdatedBy</&></option>
<option value="LastUpdatedBy"><&|/l&>LastUpdatedBy</&></option>
</select>

LIB changes:
Modify "Tickets_Overlay.pm" :
In
my %FIELD_METADATA = (
Add the line:
UpdatedBy       => [ 'TRANSUSER', ],

In
my %dispatch = (
Add the line
 TRANSUSER       => \&_TransUser,

Then add the sub:

sub _TransUser {
    my ($self, $field, $op, $value, @rest ) = @_;
    #$RT::Logger->error("the field = $field and op is $op and value is $value
and rest is @rest");
    $self->{_sql_transalias} = $self->NewAlias('Transactions')
    unless defined $self->{_sql_transalias};
    $self->{_sql_Usersalias} = $self->NewAlias('Users')
        unless defined $self->{_sql_Usersalias};

    $self->_OpenParen;

    #Search for the right field
    $self->_SQLLimit(
        ALIAS         => $self->{_sql_Usersalias},
        FIELD         => 'Name',  ### for the Updated by in particular may
changes later
        OPERATOR      => $op,
        VALUE         => $value,
        CASESENSITIVE => 0,
        @rest
    );

    $self->_SQLJoin(
        ALIAS1 => $self->{_sql_Usersalias},
        FIELD1 => 'Id',
        ALIAS2 => $self->{_sql_transalias},
        FIELD2 => 'Creator'
    );

    $self->_SQLJoin(
        ALIAS1 => 'main',
        FIELD1 => 'Id',
        ALIAS2 => $self->{_sql_transalias},
        FIELD2 => 'ObjectId'
    );

    $self->SUPER::Limit(
        ALIAS           => $self->{_sql_transalias},
        FIELD           => 'ObjectType',
        VALUE           => 'RT::Ticket',
        ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'AND'
    );

        $self->SUPER::Limit(
        ALIAS           => $self->{_sql_transalias},
        FIELD           => 'Type',
        VALUE         => 'Comment',
        ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'AND'
    );

   $self->SUPER::Limit(
        ALIAS           => $self->{_sql_transalias},
        FIELD           => 'Type',
        VALUE         => 'Correspond',
        ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'OR'
    );