You don't have to give the "AdminUsers" right. I think it is enough givinig the "Global" "ShowConfigTab" right for the users who can see others profile. Giving this right allows them to see the profile of others but not to modify them unless you also grant "AdminUser" or any other grant. On the other hand, giving this right also allows them to see almost any other configuration (but not modifying it unless you give additional rights, so be careful).

Take care,
Carlos

Johnathan Bell wrote:
I thought there was some way for ticket responders to view the information about the user who requested the ticket, specifically, the user's profile. However, I can't see that anywhere. I know that I can turn on the "AdminUsers" right, but I don't really want to give out the ability to modify a user's profile, just view it. Is this possible? What do I need to do?

Thanks,
Johnathan

--
Johnathan Bell
Internet System Administrator, Baker College

Commercial support: sa...@bestpractical.com

Discover RT's hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media. Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

--
 _______ _______________________________________________________________
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|  [_]  | Edificio Institutos de Investigación        cgar...@ific.uv.es
|C S I C| Apartado de Correos 22085 E-46071 Valencia  Tel: +34 963543706
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Carlos Garc=C3=ADa Montoro
n;quoted-printable:Garc=C3=ADa Montoro;Carlos
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Instituto de F=C3=ADsica Corpuscular;Servicios Inform=C3=A1ticos
adr;quoted-printable:Apartado de Correos 22085;;Edificio Institutos de Investigaci=C3=B3n;Valencia;Valencia;E-46071;Spain
email;internet:carlos.gar...@ific.uv.es
tel;work:(+34) 96 354 37 06
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1