Hi,

Ok. thanx!

raymond

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:

I didn't know you have mysql 4.0, on this version there is no such
option. So your dmp is correct.

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 2:13 AM, <raym...@pilotsupplies.com> wrote:

Hi Ruslan,

I finally got some time to export old server DB per your instruction using
binary set -

mysqldump --opt --add-drop-table --single-transaction
--default-character-set=binary -u root -pXXXXXX -h localhost rt3 | gzip -c >
/var/www/db_bkp/RTNEW-RT3-$date.sql.gz

and got the following errors? How to fix?

server is running mysql 4.022 on debian

ester:/var/dba/scripts# mysqldump: Character set 'binary' is not a compiled
character set and is not specified in the '/usr/share/mysql/charsets/Index'
file

[1]+  Done                    ./backup_mysql.new