On 08/05/2009 02:47 PM, Christopher M. Hobbs wrote:
When I try to create a user, I have been getting the
following error:

     *  User could not be created: Email address in use

The user has created tickets via email before.  Is that
address in a database somewhere, perhaps?  The user isn't
listed in the Users section of the configuration screen.

Thanks!
If they've created tickets by email they're probably an unprivileged user. Configuration->Users only lists privileged users. Do a search (at the bottom of the page) for the email address. You can then edit the user definition.

Jeff Voskamp