Hi,

I'm looking at cleaning up our local RT3 deployment, and one of our
patches adds QuickResolve and QuickDelete links to the ticket view.

Ignoring the ugly aspect of this exposing side-effecty GET requests
for a moment, I notice that there is some evidence of a packaged
RT extension(s) to do this, in

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/bps-public-commit/2009-June/006467.html

Are there plans to release this? I'm not sure what VCS that refers to;
not github.com/bestpractical it appears.

If it's not readily available; no problem, I will continue to apply
the functionality locally.

Thanks,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team