folks,

   In RT 3.8.x.   I have several different queues, each of which have their own
work categories as CFs.   When a call comes in from a user to the help desk the
 help desk people select the queue and fill in the mandatory CF.

  however, if a user emails in a ticket, there is nothing the enforces the
mandatory fields, and I can't always determine it from the contents of the
email.

  So, my question is, is there a way to enforce mandatory fields to be filled
in at resolve time?  The ticket owner is the best one to know which category a
ticket belongs in anyways.   So, resolve time is really the right time for this
selection for us, anyways.

Thanks.