RT 3.8.4
RTFM-2.4.2

My RTFM is installed, and my root user could easily create 'New Articles' (with their Links being either based on: other tickets, or URL's, or articles), and associate it to 'Classes" & 'Topics'. However, my regular users can't 'Create Articles', and get the following error message in the UI:

        Results
Link could not be created

A) Apache's error_log:
-------------------------
[warning]: RT::Link=HASH(0x27b7254) Couldn't resolve base 'Permission Denied' into a URI. (/ngs/app/rt/oppresso/rt-3.8.4/bin/../lib/RT/ Link_Overlay.pm:101) error]: Link could not be created: Couldn't resolve base 'Permission Denied' into a URI. (/ngs/app/rt/oppresso/rt-3.8.4/bin/../lib/RT/ Record.pm:1323)

It sounds like it is an ACL issue, and for RTFM I have my ACL's set as shown below (3 categories of rights Matrix for RTFM):

B) ACL settings for my RTFM
-------------------------------------
Regular users who can't create Articles are part of <My_Group>, shown below

        RTFM
1) CustomField          Group                                   CustomFields
                        Applies to

        (Group Rights)
---------------                 -----------------
-------------------------               -----------------------
<my_CF>                   Everyone                                        No
rights granted

                                        Unprivileged
No rights granted

                                        Privileged
No rights granted

                                        <My_Group>
ModifyCustomField               <My_Class>

  SeeCustomField                  <My_Class>

2) Class                                        RTFM
        Class Enabled
                                                Class
                                                (Group Rights)
-----------------                               ------------------------
        ----------------------------
<My_Class>                                AdminClass
<My_Class> is enabled
                                                AdminTopics
                                                CreateArticle
                                                DeleteArticle
                                                ModifyArticle
                                                ModifyArticleTopics
                                                SeeClass
                                                ShowArticleHistory

          <My_CF> is Selected

3) Global Group                         RTFM
Rights                                  System Groups - Rights
-------------------                     -----------------------------
Everyone                                        No rights granted

Unprivileged                            ShowArticle

Privileged                              SeeClass

User Defined                            No rights granted
groups

C) RT & RTFM Config Files
Finally, in my RTFM_Config.pm file, I have the following set (as per documentation):
Set($RTFM_TicketCreate, 1);

...and my RT_SiteConfig.pm:
Set(@Plugins,(qw(RT::FM RT::IR)));

I would appreciate any help.