Ski;

You best option is to edit
html/SelfService/Update.html

and remove
           <&|/l&>Status</&>
<& /Elements/SelectStatus, Name=>"Status", DefaultLabel => loc("[_1] (Unchanged)", loc($Ticket->Status)), Default => $ARGS{'Status'} || ($Ticket->Status
eq $DefaultStatus ? undef : $DefaultStatus)&>

Regards;
Roy

Ski Kacoroski wrote:
Hi,

When my non-privileged users use the web to add content to a ticket they see a drop down box to change the ticket status. If they choose this they get a permission error when saving the ticket (good because they should not be able to change the status). What can I do to stop this box from showing up. The rights are:

For their queue: CreateTicket, SeeQueue, ShowTicket

Globally:
Everyone: ModifySelf, ReplyToTicket
Requestor: ShowTicket

cheers,