Sergio Charpinel Jr. wrote:
Thanks for your answers. Actually, I wanna change a custom field based in a change of another one. So, trying what Raed said, I wrote a Custom Condition to verify if it is a custom condition change. But I had the same problem.. When I update via Web interface, the Custom Field is changed twice, in TransactionCreate, and in Transactionbatch the scrip is not executed.

Do you know why the (Transactionbatch) scrip is not executed ?? is there any perl errors ? have you checked the logs

Roy

Any ideas?