Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has previously written a scrip to merge the custom fields of two or more tickets when tickets are merged? I'm using "enter multiple values", but any of the multi-value custom field types would be a good start for me to modify. I see there is an example of an 'on merge' condition detailed here http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/OnMerge which presumably I'd need to use to call the scrip, if I'm not mistaken?

Thanks for any pointers anyone can offer - if no one has already done it, I better start brushing up on my perl!
Robin.