Hello all,

I'm trying to cleanly modify rt-3.8.8 to get call a Web-Services on ticket creation. I've tried with scrip but it doesn't seem to be done for that. I've also look for callback, but I can only find beforeCreate (and no afterCreate or onCreate) . I've also tried to create my own callback, but I don't see where to place it in the code. Can someone indicate me some solution to call a webeservice on or just after ticket creation ?

Best regards,

eos

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year -- Learn how to get the most out of RT!