By default, RT generates a subject line for outgoing emails in the form of

[MyOrg #ID] user-subject

How can I configure RT so that the value for 'MyOrg' is different for different queues?

The reason for doing this is that we have one installation of RT for an umbrella organisation which handles customer support for a number of subsidiaries. Each subsidiary has a customer service address in the form of 'supp...@thissubsidiary.tld', and inbound email for these is directed to the relevant RT queue. What we need, therefore, is for the auto-responses that RT generates to use the appropriate subsidiary name in the ticket subject, not the name of the umbrella company.

What's the best way to achieve that?

Thanks

Mark
--
http://mark.goodge.co.uk

RT Training in Washington DC, USA on Oct 25 & 26 2010
Last one this year -- Learn how to get the most out of RT!