That was obscenely generic wasn't it... Sorry.

Under Bulk Update, the option of "Make Owner:" shows all of the RT created users along with all of the email correspondence users, however under Global group rights for RT I see 'Everyone:' having 'No rights granted'.

Kris
Supervisor, Sales & Technical Support
Fibernetics Corporation
605 Boxwood Drive