Hi Jesse,

The site-wide setting would be fine, but where would that be?

I am still using 3.6.10.

Brian

On 12/03/2010 07:18 PM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 07:11:24PM -0800, Brian Hill wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to be copied on all email generated by my ticket actions.
It seems that the default is to not copy the user adding comments,
changing status, etc..

I've searched through the RT interface and through the rt-users
mailing list but haven't found a single reference to that.

Is there a way to enable that behavior? Am I missing something?
It's in Preferences on (very) recent 3.8 releases. Before that, it was a
site-wide setting.

Thanks!

Brian