Hi folks, I've hit another snag.  Any help would be appreciated.

RT 3.8.7.

PROBLEM
=======

    After submission of Modify.html (editing Basics) where I changed
    2 things

    FROM

        Classification: Non-Compliance

        Classification: Foobar

    The resulting log data generated from my callback (which is
    Modify.html/Default) shows 'resolved' but shows the OLD value
    for Classification, not the new one:

        Jan 20 18:06:50 rtdev1 RT: DEBUG Status = 'resolved'
        Jan 20 18:06:50 rtdev1 RT: DEBUG name = 'Classification'
        val = 'Non-Compliance'

    Note that the ticket is modified properly though.  The values
    on screen once the page updates are:

        Classification: Foobar