I am trying to figure out how to do a monthly report for the activity we had go through RT, and I am having a devil of a time trying to figure out how to build my query.

Basically I want any ticket included which was open, stalled, or new at ANY point during the month of January. Said another way, I do NOT want it to include tickets which were open then resolved prior to January 1, nor new tickets since the beginning of Feb.

Surely this is the kind of report that other folks are running on a routine basis, right?

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-bar...@tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes