Just did an upgrade from version 3.8.8 to 3.8.9 today in our development
environment. After an apache service restart, RT came up with no problems.
When I display a ticket I am missing the actions-menu (Reply, Comment, Steal,
etc...) and I am also missing the page-menu (Display, History, Basics, Dates,
People, Links, Reminders, Jumbo) along the top of the ticket. When looking that
the rendered HTML source, the page-navigation div is totally empty (no
children).
I assume this a missing acl or something in the DB that is preventing the menu
from being rendered, but I am at a loss. Has anyone else experienced this
problem?