Ah, right.

I suppose I need to change

'attr_match_list'           => [    'Name',
                                    'EmailAddress',
                                    'RealName',
                               ],

'attr_match_list'           => [
                                    'EmailAddress',
                               ],
?

Thanks,

On 12/05/11 16:17, Thomas Sibley wrote:
On 05/12/2011 11:11 AM, Giuseppe Sollazzo wrote:
Hi,
I've noticed this behaviour that I'm not sure how to explain.

I'm experimenting with our externally facing queue. There seems to be a
problem about people with same name creating tickets as external users.

I've got this relevant bits of configuration:

Set( @Plugins, qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth));
Set($ExternalAuthPriority,  [
                                 'My_LDAP'
                             ]
);
Set($ExternalInfoPriority,  [
                                 'My_LDAP'
                             ]
);
Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers,    1);
Show us the actual config that matters, please.  Your ldap settings for
My_LDAP.

The likely problem is that you're matching on Realname, which is almost
never what you want (as you've found out).

Thomas

--
____________________________________

Giuseppe Sollazzo