Kevin,

Sorry. I created tickets via email. If I create the ticket via WebUI, then
the Mandatory edit seems to kick in as it should. Your comment on what RT
does during edit & resolve pretty much answers my question. I'll write a
scrip to reset the ticket status and send a notification when this happens.

Thanks.

OH. Quick question. In 4.01 does RT allow for user-defined error messages?
In past versions it has been mentioned that we aren't able to get RT to
display an error message of our own. Just curious.

Kenn
LBNL

--------
2011 Training: http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html