Hi Thomas,

thank you for reply. I will fix that misconfiguration. See inline text:

 On 16.08.2011 18:13, Thomas Sibley wrote:
On 08/16/2011 11:38 AM, Lars Reimann wrote:
I assume comments are for "internal" messages only. But how is this
realized? We for example have the same mail address for reply and comment.
Having the same email address for reply and comments is wrong and a
misconfiguration.  It means email replies to mailed out comments will be
interpreted as correspondence, not private comments.

I'd like to change normal CC actions to BCC.
Why?

Because we have watcher groups for external and internal people. Both are member of administrative cc (BCC) at the moment. But the external people should _not_ receive (internal) comments and also do not want to be added as CC either (only BCC is acceptable for them and us).

Maybe there is a better way to do this. If you know one, please share it.

Thanks a lot,

LR

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Chicago, IL, USA  September 26 & 27, 2011
*  San Francisco, CA, USA  October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA  October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Melbourne VIC, Australia  November 28 & 29, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain  November 28 & 29, 2011