Hi Behzad

As you mentioned, you want to update both on create and correspond. The scip
parameters says it would only trigger on
correspond

Have you tried to modify the condition to "On Create" or clone this scrip and
change the condition of new one to "On
Create"

I didn't go through your code but that condition make sense

          My code below (Scrip) simply parses the Subject line of incoming
tickets, and "should" attempt to create (&
update) an incoming Ticket based on what shows up in the Subject line.

Problem:

          Tickets do get created as I send my emails to RT, yet they do not get
set with the Custom Field (from a
pre-defined set of custom fields), and Custom Field stays as "no value"

A) my Scrip parameters (using the web interface)

======================================

Scrip Description:      OnCreateAddCF

Condition:                             On Correspond

Action:                                              User Defined

Template:                               Correspondence-XYZ

Stage:                                                TransactionCreate

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Chicago, IL, USA — September 26 & 27, 2011
*  San Francisco, CA, USA — October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA — October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Melbourne VIC, Australia — November 28 & 29, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011