Hello,
here we'vebeen able to to SSO auth via apache using mod_ntlm
(mod_ntlm-0.2-10mdv2010.1.x86_64 )

Info was from
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/NtlmAuthentication
http://modntlm.sourceforge.net/

here is a sample of our apache config
<VirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx:80>
   ServerName xx.xx.xx.xx
   ServerAdmin x...@xxx.com

   AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
   DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html

   <Directory "/opt/rt3/share/html/">
       Order allow,deny
       Allow from all

# Options d’authentifications NTLM
       AuthName "Request Tracker"
       AuthType NTLM
       NTLMAuth on
       NTLMAuthoritative on
       NTLMDomain xxx.local
       NTLMServer xxx.xxx.local
 NTLMBackup xxx.xxx.local
       require valid-user
   </Directory>

   PerlModule Apache2::compat
   PerlModule Apache::DBI
   PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

   <Location />
            SetHandler perl-script
            PerlHandler RT::Mason
   </Location>

#Dossiers exclus de l’authentification
   <Location /NoAuth>
        Satisfy any
        Allow from all
   </Location>
   <Location /REST/1.0/NoAuth/>
        Satisfy any
        Allow from all
   </Location>

</VirtualHost>

Raphaël MOUNEYRES
Ingénieur Moyens Tests
Avenue Paul Gellos 64990 Mouguerre
Phone: +33 (0)5 59 58 41 51

declaya <chocoboselp...@gmx.de>
Envoyé par : rt-users-boun...@lists.bestpractical.com
20/09/2011 07:45

rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
cc

Objet
Re: [rt-users] RT4.0.1 ExternalAuth and SSO

Thank you for the quick response!

Ah, this explains a lot. No wonder why SSO was not working. I'm going to
use
mod_auth_kerb for apache, since this does exactly what I want to achieve.
Again, thank you for giving me hints and have a nice day!

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Chicago, IL, USA  September 26 & 27, 2011
*  San Francisco, CA, USA  October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA  October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Melbourne VIC, Australia  November 28 & 29, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain  November 28 & 29, 2011

#
" Ce courriel et les documents qui lui sont joints peuvent contenir des
informations confidentielles ou ayant un caract�re priv�. S'ils ne vous sont
pas destin�s, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de les
divulguer, de les reproduire ou d'en utiliser de quelque mani�re que ce
soit le contenu. Si ce message vous a �t� transmis par erreur, merci d'en
informer l'exp�diteur et de supprimer imm�diatement de votre syst�me
informatique ce courriel ainsi que tous les documents qui y sont attach�s."

                               ******

" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents
from your computer system."
#

--------