On 09/29/2011 9:41 AM, josh.cole wrote:
I am really frustrated with fetchmail. I can't get it to authenticate again
multiple pop3 mail servers. I really need the email piece/auto ticket
generation to work. Can someone provide an alternate method, the simplest
way of getting the mailgate to a point where it's functional?
Have you tried getmail? (http://pyropus.ca/software/getmail/) It seems to be the same idea, but a lot of people who have had problems with fetchmail seem to like it.

-Matt

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Chicago, IL, USA  September 26 & 27, 2011
*  San Francisco, CA, USA  October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA  October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Melbourne VIC, Australia  November 28 & 29, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain  November 28 & 29, 2011