On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:10:20AM -0400, Xin, Qiao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a scrip to to check when the ticket status changes. If I put it as
> TransactionBatch mode,
> each time I change the ticket status, the scrip got fired twice and there
> will be dupllicated emails
> sent out. I had to use TransactionBatch, since we want an email notification
> to be sent out when
> either
> 1.  the user use reply and modify the ticket status
> 2. modify the ticket status
>
> TransactionBatch works fine when user reply and modify ticket status but got
> duplicated emails when
> just change ticket status.

Please show your scrip configuration

-kevin

--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Chicago, IL, USA — September 26 & 27, 2011
*  San Francisco, CA, USA — October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA — October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Melbourne VIC, Australia — November 28 & 29, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011