I would appreciate some assistance in forcing FTS in simple searches...so I
have written the following, which completely broke the simple search, but you
get the idea of what I am trying to do (value of:
/opt/rt4/local/html/Callbacks/hibbett/Search/Simple.html/ModifyQuery):
<%init>
my $val = $$query;
$val = "fulltext:$val";
$$query = $val;
</%init>

<%args>
$query => undef
</%args>

I imagine I could skip a step and have a one-liner: $$query =
"fulltext:$$query"; but nonetheless, it doesn't like me modifying the query
like this.  Is the query, at this point, sql, or is it still the text inserted
into the search box?

I have changed owner on the tree structure to www-data:www-data, and I have
cleared the mason cache. (clearly since the simple search will not return any
results now) :)

I will continue to work on this, but would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks in advance,
Izz
--------
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  San Francisco, CA, USA — October 18 & 19, 2011
*  Washington DC, USA — October 31 & November 1, 2011
*  Barcelona, Spain — November 28 & 29, 2011